Friday, November 5, 2010

New from Fantasia! Rosalind!

 New from Fantasia!


I know, I know, I'm late! Trust me, this has been one hell of a week irl. Anyway, on to the cross-dressing!

"Rosalind"-300L-mod/copy/notrans
"Rosalind" is inspired by the outfit worn by the character when disguised as a shephard boy. Each color comes with shorts in both burlap and leather, gathered at the waist with a rope, and a linen shirt clearly meant for a man. Over that is worn a rough plaid jacket with wide sleeves and a sculpted bottom, hiding some curves. Available in 5 colors.

Image

And that's it! I'm done with Shakespeare! I hope you've enjoyed this little themed project. Remember, Broadway and the like aren't the only places to see great theater! Local colleges and the like perform year round so support community theater and go get some culture!

No comments: